Bloch 135 Demi Pointe shoe
• The Bloch 135 Demi Pointe shoe helps to build strength in the dancer preparing for pointe work, by providing resistance to the foot when pointing.
• Features a curved box shaped like a pointe shoe but slightly softer and not intended to support the dancer en pointe.
• Demi Pointes are used to prepare for pointe shoes. They look and feel like regular pointe shoes but they don't have a shank. Therefore when wearing demi-pointe shoes dancers should not go on pointe. The shoes are just to acquainte the dancer with the feel of pointe shoes. The purpose of demi-pointe shoes is to make a smoother transition to pointe shoes. So they may cause some discomfort but not as much as full-on pointe shoes.
• Satin upper leather sole
• Sizes - 1 to 8 Large, including half sizes, Fittings: B = Narrow, C = Medium, D = Wide
• A Pointe shoe must fit properly in order to provide the support required to dance en pointe. Poorly fitted shoes can result in accident and injury. We recommend professional fitting. We advise that the Dance Teacher approve the shoe before wearing.
• Colour - Pink